Saturday, September 23, 2006

Where have I been?

I haven't been blogging much..... not for lack of ideas but time. We found out about a week ago that we need to move. So we are putting much energy into finding a place to live.
I am also in the throws of potty training. It is going well but definitely more time consuming then diapers. Then there is school, church, packing, and trying to manage by diet and exercise consistently. We are trying to conceive which is all related to my diet and some meds I am taking. Talk about pressure... if I don't preach the truth to myself I can get a little batty. I feel a nap coming on after writing all that.

Life is fast and demanding right now. Looking forward to it slowing down and blogging over a cup of tea. Not sure when that will be????

2 comments:

Heather_in_WI said...

Are you moving to Wisconsin by any chance?!?! :)

Mrs. "M" said...

Heather,

All depends on the cost of living :o). We now live in the most expensive province in Canada. Finding good reasonable housing is like finding a needle in a haystack.
If we could bring our church with us. Wisconsin sounds pretty good.