Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Our 9th Anniversary


Today is our ninth anniversary. Not sure what we are doing yet because we are not making plans till the weekend and I am not involved in that :0). The last nine years have been more then interesting. We have been stretched and challenged beyond what we ever could have imagined. I am grateful I walked each moment with the man I married. He is a rock that never waivers. I have never know anyone else so faithful and steadfast.



PS And I am not heading to the Island...my nephew has the chicken pox. Poor little guy!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Congratulations, Sandi!
And such fun to see your picture! :)
Blessings to you and your man,
Stacy

Mrs. "M" said...

Thank you Stacy! I received a card with a hand written letter and flowers yesterday. The weekend is still ahead.

It is funny because I am the natural planner in the family and he knows it drives me crazy to not know what is coming. lol!