Friday, July 14, 2006

Playing Butterfly

This morning my 6 yr old and 3 yr old (in 4 weeks) came sliding in the kitchen on their bellies. I asked what they were doing and my 6 yr old said "playing butterfly". They were being caterpillars, then found a place to attach (the bookcase) to become a chrysalis (using that exact word) and then went flying all over the house. Then at snack my 6 yr old was pretending her watermelon was pollen in a flower.

I love being a stay at home, homeschooling mom whose children "play butterfly"! I think I have the best life in the world.

2 comments:

Hester said...

Your children are darling and a testimony to excellent parenting/teaching and a rich home environment!

Mrs.M said...

Hey Hes.... don't make me sound so together!
Thanks for taking the plunge :)