Thursday, June 01, 2006

Passionate Bookworm

Okay, tomorrow our local homeschool convention starts. My very sweet husband is taking the day off work to stay home with our cuties to let me go Friday AND Saturday. Bonus points to the hubby!!!!! I also get to go with some very good friends. Another bonus!

I have butterflies in my stomach waiting to go. Can you believe that? How old am I? It is also about managing my money well because I LOVE BOOKS....oh did I say I LOVE BOOKS! I could buy a book a day and never look back. Alas life is not like that so come back to earth Mrs. M.

And of course I have lists of must haves, possibilities, really want but shouldn't and well.... you get the idea. Am I a nerd? I prefer bookworm with a passion!

I can already smell the new books.....sniff......sniff.......sniff.......sniff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean; you're a kindred spirit.

Heather said...

I went to my first convention this year and had so much fun! (And spent too much money!) :)

Have a great time!

~Heather