Thursday, June 08, 2006

Memory Lane

Okay here is a picture of myself. It will probably be the first and the last.
This was taken during our YWAM days. We were newly married and hadn't been blessed with our children yet. I have been thinking so much about the past lately. The people who have had such an impact on who I am today. History has such an effect on our life today. The Bible being the best example of how those who have gone before leave a path to follow and record of the great things God has done. I think that's why I love reading so much. Can you imagine what life would be like without the written word? Everything of the past would be by word of mouth and boy would that mean trouble.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Nice to see what my online firend looks like! :)

Heather said...

Umm ... that would be *friend*! :)