Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Journey Begins


The Journey Begins (no pun intended)

I have been wanting to start a blog for some time. I was motivated by finding out a dear friend (you know who you are) had started one. It was the kick in the pants I needed to make this happen. I hope my time spent here will be to God's glory!

Today is Mother's day. The picture above is what I was greeted with this morning along with a very large breakfast in my honor. I love my family! My very sensitive daughter and very loud and affectionate son. My very handsome and loving husband. I also want to acknowledge on this day the two babies that I never got to raise... only to hold one of them for a short time. They will only know peace and the arms of Jesus...no sin, pain, sorrow or grief. Isn't this what we all want for our children. I have been blessed with two of them who's only duty in life is worshipping the savior. What a gift to me! Today I thank God for motherhood. A blessed place and calling...a true privilege.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great post Mrs M.

Happy Mothers Day!

(this is aly. my name says elizabeth but thats only because i love elizabeth bennet)

Mrs. "M" said...

Hey Eliza! My first poster!